The Services We Provide
Meet a few of our team members
09 JunEvent participation can be expensive. More and more, sales and marketing must justify event budget allocation by measuring return on investment (ROI). ROI is: (Gain from Investment – Cost of Investment)/ Cost of Inves... 29 AprNow’s it’s time to add another brick in the wall towards your sales pipeline and development health. Part two of the stronger sales funnel series will cover training, improving contact rates and the lead handoff. Rea... 29 AprSales Manager: “We’re not meeting our revenue goals!!” Sales: “The leads are weak!” Marketing: “No, Sales…YOU’RE weak!” Does this sound familiar? This rift has been part of the marketing and sales clash fueled... 16 MarYou found a new tradeshow or event for your company to attend. The desire to participate can often be emotional; your competition will be there, the event host is influential in your industry, or you simply need new le... 09 MarMarketers are often asked to quickly react to “fix” a business problem. Produce more leads… drive sales…retain customers! However, the flashiest new marketing materials or best sales promotion aren’t likely to hav...
The success of the Breadth business would not be possible without the contribution of the CSG Team. Your commitment and dedication to the PCHS team is recognized and appreciated.
Paul S. Channel Executive, US PHCS Cloud Specialists and Unmanaged Partners
CSG provides a level of intelligence and support that enables me to execute on key initiatives and sales strategies .
Bob N. Sr. Manager, Microsoft Cloud Sales US SMB
(Our team) was under a tight deadline and it was vital that the message reach our partners as soon as possible. The CSG team was able to get all of the offers to our partners by 5 PM. My expectations were certainly exceeded. The turnaround was outstanding and I greatly appreciate the quick action taken by the CSG team.
Lance S. Channel Executive and Licensing Specialist, Microsoft Partner Hosting and Cloud Services Team
CSG is a valued strategic partner we rely on to assist our NA partners with meeting program requirements, MPN development, and helping grow and drive their business. From developing MPN competency roadmaps, to resolving partner challenges, the professional team at CSG truly understands our partner eco system and is a trusted advisor to the pipeline engines team.
Daniel A. Sr. Marketing Manager, Microsoft USCMO
- Firing up the #nowhiring train! We're looking for ten new faces to join our team this month. #recruiting... http://t.co/0GxQ87rFup
- #free #learning! http://t.co/wJ9b6N4VQz
- Hello from #wpc2015 ! http://t.co/sEUTrJKthy
- Our office 365 sales expert team just closed a 2,000 seat deal - the second largest in program history with a... http://t.co/CIePe2uNJB
- Do you or someone you know host #events to promote your #business? Here's some great #insight on how to... http://t.co/fbL8UH72Zc
- Happy to see one of our own bring in her new baby girl Harper this afternoon...and then there's Harding.... http://t.co/4nC4CdFrQd
- From our #office365 expert, check out the new Microsoft Sway http://t.co/6q6BjliOJ1
- $2.3 trillion cloud market in 2018. Let us help you get your slice! #mspsummit #microsoft #channelbuild #bestpractice
- #tech enables new value creation. Where do you see the most opportunity from these four? #cloud #mobile #social #data ?? #mspsummit
- We're happy to be checking in to the 2015 Microsoft Supplier Program Summit in Redmond! http://t.co/YyKENpvSP3